Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Let GOD Be Your JUDGE♥

God thank you for your grace and to make me to see another beautiful day. As I look into my heart and dwell upon my thoughts today, I felt that at times I have to change some situations in order to see another door opening, a door of hope, a door of love, a door of seeing beyond human comprehensions. In this life, at times I feel what I always rationalize is the right and justified ways, but when we open up and say out what's in our hearts then we realize, not all things are seen that away by another. In fact, our closest friends or members of our family will have completely a different view on things we justify right in our eyes. God, give me strength to have your wisdom and pray that you have mercy.

Self righteousness and selfishness in our attitudes can keep away the blessings from coming our way. Let us not judge because He's perfect and all His ways are pure and holy.

Romans 14:1-13

No comments:

Post a Comment