Sunday, July 8, 2012

~ LIFE ~

I believe everything happens for a reason. People change so you can learn to let go, you believe lies so that you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself. Things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right. And sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together!!"" One of the simplest ways to stay HAPPY.... Just let go of the thing that makes you sad!!!! Stop letting people who do so little for you CONTROL so much  of your mind, FEELINGS and EMOTIONS...."" People miss you more when they see how much happier you are without them!!"" You never know how strong you are until being strong, is the only choice you have..."" I love it when you don't talk when your mouth is full of LIES!!"" Ignore those people who's always talking behind your back, That's where they belong, just behind your back..."" Pain makes you strong, Fear makes you braver, Heartbreak makes you Wiser!!"" Love someone not because they give you what you need; but because they give you feelings you never thought you needed!"" I'm not a one in a million kind of WOMAN!! I'm a once in a lifetime kind of LADY!!!!"" Love is not CONFUSING, but some people are CONFUSED!!''" There comes a time in life when you have to let go, of all the pointless drama & the people who create it & surround yourself with people who make you laugh so hard that you forget the BAD and FOCUS solely on the good, After all, LIFE is too short to be anything but HAPPY!!"" Don't judge me, you can't handle half of what I've dealt with.... There's a reason I do the things I do, there's a reason I am who I am!!"" Sometime you just outgrow people don't try to fix or repair, just accept it and move on!!"" Life is too short so live life to the fullest with no REGRETS, And move on with your head held high and a SMILE for EVERYONE!!!!"" It's time for me to be HAPPY and live LIFE, my Birthday is in 15 days I will do me!! New York, Florida , Atlanta here I come.""

No comments:

Post a Comment