Like Is a Special World For Care...
Care Is a Special Word For You...
And You Are Always Special For Me... If you feel in your heart that it is way past due
for a person to reciprocate the love you show
them, it may be time for you to move on... To all the girls who is asking what dose love means here is the answer???!!!
love means having someone who can understand you and who is making you happy/smile when you are sad and blue... Love doesn't means having a guy with alot of money
and beautiful cars because maybe this guy meet girls when you ain't with him... Maybe he buy gifts to other girls... And in the end he say I love you so much.. And there ain't a girl will take my heart no matter what... I ain't going to leave you no matter what but after few months he come and say I cant be with you any more and you start crying and say why ??? remember that there was a guy who love you but you left him because you thought that Money buy happiness ..... Believe the one who is trying to makes you happy when he is sad.. Don't believe the guy who say I'm in a bad mood so I can't talk now...
Believe the one who give you gifts every time you meet him not the one who give you gifts in your birthday ( only in your birthday )
Believe the one who is fighting for you and forgive you when you do a stupid mistake... Don't believe who is not afraid at you and who love to scream at you when you do a stupid thing...
Money don't buy happiness and love.... Money buy sadness and tears...
To my girl remember that I gave you everything you want and you gave me pain and you hurts me alot....I gave you love ain't a girl can have like it from her boyfriend
Just remember that girl...
Believe the one who give you gifts every time you meet him not the one who give you gifts in your birthday ( only in your birthday )
Believe the one who is fighting for you and forgive you when you do a stupid mistake... Don't believe who is not afraid at you and who love to scream at you when you do a stupid thing...
Money don't buy happiness and love.... Money buy sadness and tears...
To my girl remember that I gave you everything you want and you gave me pain and you hurts me alot....I gave you love ain't a girl can have like it from her boyfriend
Just remember that girl...
No comments:
Post a Comment